Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fundamentalist Family Values

I'm sure you're all familiar with the sordid Rev. Ted Haggard sex scandal. First of all, how stupid does he think we are? I don't care about any polygraph results, let's apply the "walks like a duck" test to the drug dealer/masseuse issue--when my neck tightens up, the ol' male prostitute is the first place I turn.

Beyond that, though, is this remarkable paradigm. He'll ADMIT to "Sure, I bought this"













which can cause this

















but for the love of all that is holy I NEVER did this !




(And need I say, like Mark Foley, this has nothing to do with being gay. It is about miserable hypocritical miscreants.)

4 comments:

drmagoo said...

Do you think anyone, anywhere actually believes his "I bought meth from the drug dealer/prostitute, but we never had sex and I never used the meth" line? Next we'll hear about the happy endings, but that's not sex, and it will all somehow be Bill Clinton's fault.

Anonymous said...

As for the much heralded polygraph test failed by Ted Haggard's accuser, it should be noted that while the myth of the lie detector has long been a fixture of American pop culture, the so-called lie detector has no scientific basis and is completely unreliable. For the low down on lie detectors see AntiPolygraph.org.

Anonymous said...

And this guy had weekly access to the President of the United States!

Lies, criminals, drugs, corruption, hypocrits... does anyone see a pattern here?

drmagoo said...

Thanks for mentioning that, anonymous. Polygraphs are useless, far more often than not.