Friday, November 03, 2006

90 Hours until the polls open

Is it Tuesday yet? I'm going to go batty waiting for this election. I don't want to read any more about politics or campaigns at all - I mean, at some point (like, say, 2000), I knew I hated Drinky McCokefiend and his band of Constitution shredders, but it's gotten ridiculous. You can't turn around without meeting another Republican/neocon/Evangelical liar, hypocrite, thief, violent, ignorant, selfish bastard.

I could come up with a list of reasons why the Republicans are sucking the life out of the country and never mention Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Condi, all the good folks who brought us the war in Iraq - Wolfowitz, Bremer, etc., or anyone the country had heard of before, say, 2001.

Hastert - coverup
Foley - pervert
Reynolds - coverup
Gibbons - liar, creep
Haggard - liar, hypocrite
Boehner - coverup, liar
Pryce - "Iraq's not my responsibility."
Santorum - Dan Savage was dead on with this one
Burns - crook
Ney - crook
DeLay - crook
Abramoff - master crook
Harris - psycho
Pombo - crook
Doolittle - crook
Cunningham - crook
Shimkus - coverup
Roskam - coward
Sweeney - drunk, wife beater
Murphy - this is a new one today
Sherwood - adulterer, choked his mistress

And most of that's just off the top of my head. These people are sick, power-mad, and need to go far, far away.

Ed:

Hoekstra - liar
Roberts - liar, power-hungry
Sensenbrenner - psycho

Feel free to add your own.

No comments: