“A smoldering rage may be all that remains after Gene Cranick's home burned to the ground last week in Obion County, Tennessee.
Firefighters are usually the bold "veni, vidi, vici" sort, but those from neighboring South Fulton could only say "veni, vidi." They came. They watched. That's it.
Cranick lives outside of the city limits and he admits that he forgot to pay a $75 annual service fee that would have provided him with fire protection. Firefighters wouldn't lift a finger, much less the hoses that might have saved the house.”
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
TEA PARTY America: Homeowner Forgets To Pay $75 Fee, House Burns Down
From the Huff Post:
Or as KO’s Countdown dubbed it, “Pay to Spray: A Preview of Tea Party America:”
Posted by Carlos at Tuesday, October 05, 2010