Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Adventures in TEA PARTY Campaigns: Teabagger Sharron She “Don’t Make Backroom Deals” Angle

Will the REAL Tea Party VALUES candidate stand up!

Sounding like a cross between Tammany Hall Boss Tweed and Karl Rove, the depressingly depraved, atrociously disgusting, and demented Teabagger darling, Sharron Angle, browbeat TEA PARTY candidate for senator from Nevada Scott Ashjian trying to strong-arm him from the race larding out typically disdainful Angle hate rhetoric with a weird enticement thrown in: “JUICE.”

How such a brazenly dessicated wingnut woman could deliver any kind of “JUICE” is one more TEA PARTY mystery/glaring contradiction, but … Hmm … “Politicians who think spending, trading favors, and backroom deals are ways to stay in office” … sounds familiar. Oh right, see fellow Teabagger Christine, below. Sharron, she’s the closest thing to a friend you could have.


My favorite Angle moments in her tawdry, sleazy, filthy, scummy trek through the political Tebagger backrooms:
“[T]hird parties can’t get traction….so I said all right, I’ll work with it. just show me what the rules are and I’ll work with it…the rules are there are Democrats and Republicans…so I moved myself up within the Republican ranks….they have no choice, I’m the only game in town…. There was no one more shocked than they were when I won that primary, when I went back to Washington DC, they were still moaning and groaning and weeping and gnashing teeth over Sue Lowden…And I said I am what ya got, this is it.”
 “[The Tea Party] gives me juice. That’s really all I can offer to you (Ashjian) is whatever juice I have, you have as well…You want to see DeMint, I have juice with him….I go to Washington, DC and want to see Jim DeMint, he’s right there for me. I want to see Tom Coburn, he’s right there for me. I want to see Mitch McConnell, he’s there.”
Then Angle handicaps the REAL Teabaggers in the race versus the one “that’s a stretch for me.” Guess who: The LATINO Cuban guy with the foreign name: Marco Rubio. She loves Joe Miller, the bearded wingnut radical from Alaska who says the minimum wage is unconstitutional; Ken Buck in Colorado is so anti-abortion he makes no exceptions even in rape or incest (these are common views among all Teabagger candidates); Christine O’Donnell, the anti-science religious wingnut, thinks we’re breeding mice with human brains, China has a classified plan to take over America, and so much more; Rand Paul opposes the Civil Rights Act and believes in voodoo economics, such that we won’t have to borrow from China and India to give deficit-busting tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires; and that shaky Latino who wants to DESTROY privatize Social Security. (Attention seniors: they ALL do). Last but not least, Sharron Angle, who wants to DESTROY privatize the VA, Medicare, Social Security, slash unemployment benefits, and force the middle class out on the street, to live in cardboard boxes. Oh yeah, and impose “2nd Amendment remedies” on anyone who opposes her agenda.

No comments: