Monday, March 08, 2010

Sarah Palin Compares Self to G-O-D

Writing notes on palm . . . GoddoneIt TOO! says Sister Sarah:
“But then somebody sent me the other day, Isaiah 49:16, and you need to go home and look it up. Before you look it up, I'll tell you what it says though. It says, hey, if it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us. He says, in that passage, ‘I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you,’ and I'm like, ‘Okay, I’m in good company.’”


Clinically termed the “narcissistic personality,” in non-psychiatric language this is called the “God Complex.”
“A god complex is a colloquial term used to portray a perceived character flaw as if it were a ‘psychological complex.’ The person who is said to have a ‘God complex’ can act so arrogantly that she might as well believe she is a god or appointed to act by a god. It is also often called the Messianic complex.”
Source: Wikipedia

No comments: