Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Spraying to all fields

The Straight Talk Express John McCain trainwreck spirals further out of control, as he speaks to the Discovery Institute, those intelligent design/the world is 6,000 years old folks.

May I say how annoyed I am about Iran possibly meddling in the Middle East? The nerve?

I would like to congratulate the
Rev. Ted Haggard , head of the National Association of Evangelicals, for being "cured" of his homosexuality. All I can say is. "FABULOUS!"

Memo to the U.S. Senators from Illinois--STOP APOLOGIZING FOR BEING RIGHT.

How damned guilty is Scooter Libby?

3 comments:

jimbow8 said...

Yeah, damn Iran! What business do they have interfering in a country all the way on the other side of .... their own border.

Can I add one? Good for Tim Hardaway being so open and honest: "You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people," he said while a guest on Sports Talk 790 The Ticket. "I'm homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."
Of course he later apologized by saying that he shouldn't have said that - NOT that he was wrong, but that he shouldn't have said it.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2007-02-15-hardaway_x.htm?csp=34

I'm not Ned said...

And in reponse to Jorge Sota Vega, the Mexican granted asylum in the US to avoid persecution for his gay lifestyle, Bill O'Rielly commented that all the resorts are big gay parades with gay bars, gay clubs, gay everything.

And just how do you know Bill?

Oh, and Scooter is almost as guilty as Cheney.

The G said...

Check this out!

http://www.rense.com/general75/DUMPING.HTM