Saturday, February 25, 2006

Intellectual inconsistency fueled by blind rage

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pretty basic stuff. I stand behind every word. I am a zealous advocate of civil liberties and am committed to the notion that I may disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Except for this bastard and his ilk:




These miserable bastards "protesting" at military funerals are a disgrace. I have no rational or cogent legal argument to make about how they can be stopped. I have nothing more than a gut-level wave of disgust and contempt for these miserable creatures that is so intense that I would say civil liberties be damned, lock this filth away forever from the view of decent people.

No comments: