Friday, February 24, 2006

Here's hoping

that one of the bright spots of the Cubs sucking last year, well, more than usual, will be some ticket availability. Currently kicking it in the virtual waiting room, hoping to snag a couple of tickets to one of the 6 "value" days on the schedule. A schedule which, despite literary conventions to the contrary, contains 44 "prime" dates out of 81. Of course, I'd just be happy to get tickets to any game, after being shut out last year.

On the other hand, despite the Sox winning it all last year, I know that, in a pinch, if I want to go to a ballgame, I can always get some ducats for the Cell.

5 comments:

Peter said...

The virtual waiting room is fun, huh Doc?

drmagoo said...

Oh, it's a party. The only thing to read in here is a Vine Line from 1997.

schmidlap said...

There's room on the dark side for both of you...just 8 miles south...a world series trophy and the realistic promise of another...I am your father, Luke...

drmagoo said...

Well, I got lucky and snagged a couple, club box, May 18 vs the Nats.

Which Cub will be most seriously injured by that date?

Peter said...

I got a rock.