Thursday, February 16, 2012

Santorum's Millionaire Sugar Daddy Goes MEDIEVAL On Andrea Mitchell

Rick Santorum's SuperPac millionaire sugar daddy, Foster Friess, literally took Andrea Mitchell's breath away with this exchange about women and contraception on her show, highlights below:

FRIESS: "I get such a chuckle when these things come up ... People seem so preoccupied with sex, I think it says something about our culture. We maybe need a massive therapy session so we can concentrate on what the real issues are. On this contraceptive thing, my gosh, it’s such inexpensive thing; back in my days they used Bayer Aspirin for contraception. The gals put it between their knees and it wasn’t that costly."

Andrea was stunned: "Excuse me, I’m trying to catch my breath from that, Mr. Friess, frankly. Let’s change the subject to …"

FRIESS : chuckes … HA-HA…

Andrea soldiered on, as the good professional she is, pressing Friess on Santorum's social policy should he become president. 

FRIESS: "Who cares! ...The media has created this extreme idea ... I walk into country clubs ... tell people this whole idea of extremism is some kind of bizarre terminology when [we] say marriage should be between a man and a woman."

Rick Santorum's Conception Of CONTRACEPTION?


PS — Democratic women members of Congress walked out on a Congressional hearing on contraception in protest of the religious panel on a women's issue being composed entirely of men.

No comments: