Monday, November 06, 2006

Final Predictions

Turd Blossom, Chimpy, and Dead-Eye have been roaming the country for the last few weeks acting as if the election was in the bag for the GOP, and generally acting way too optimistically for people with their record. On the other hand, they have a point - as Ray Bradbury said before he went insane, "Optimism is an excuse to behave optimally." So, full of reckless optimism (I hate cautious optimism) and mind-boggling hatred of what the GOP has done to my country, here's what I'm calling for tomorrow:

Senate: 60-40

House: 435-0

(Really, I'm going to go 50-50, with Lieberman eventually defecting, and 237-198.)

1 comment:

Rousing Rabble said...

In the senate, I'm predicting 51-49 with the democrats holding the edge until Lieberman gets bitch-slapped by Harry Reid... then Darth Cheney gets to break ties again.

In the house it goes 234-201 in favor of the democrats.