Monday, October 02, 2006

"Fake" emails, eh?

From ABC.

Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen: ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54: :)
Teen: did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen: ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun


Maf54: I want to see you
Teen: Like I said not til feb…then we will go to dinner
Maf54: and then what happens
Teen: we eat…we drink…who knows…hang out…late into the night
Maf54: and
Teen: I dunno
Maf54: dunno what
Teen: hmmm I have the feeling that you are fishing here…im not sure what I would be comfortable with…well see

1 comment:

schmidlap said...

Well, it all ties together very nicely for the 'thugs on this one. All they need to do is go visit one of their other pet projects: the NSA internet traffic database.

I'm sure each and every packet was lovingly captured, identified, and stored. It's all part of the upside of declaring the 4th Amendment a relic of the "pre-9/11 mindset."

Surely, with this magnificent crimefighting tool, exculpatory evidence is just a few mouse clicks away, right?