Thursday, April 02, 2009

NEWSFLASH (April 1, 2012) - NORM COLEMAN CONCEDES!

The longest running Senate race in HISTORY has finally come to an end as Sen. NORM COLEMAN, Republican incumbent from Minnesota, reluctantly conceded defeat to comedian and author AL FRANKEN, after the Republican Party's legal options finally ran out. Republican National Clowns Chairman Michael Steele was inconsolable: "I am prepared to lead a march on Washington to prevent this Stuart Smalley character (author: I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!: Daily Affirmations With Stuart Smalley), this, this Rush Limbaugh denier (author: Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot) from being seated!"


Michael Steele: "I'll stand on the steps of the Capitol ...


Turning apopleptic, the RNC Chairman disclosed his STRATEGERY: "If necessary, I'll stand on the steps of the Capitol to prevent that COMEDIAN from walking through the door, just like my hero of old, Chris, I mean, George Wallace."

Read more about it here.

No comments: