Friday, February 29, 2008

Just Think of the Possibilities!!


Yes, this is a real Playmobil item.
It is so popular that Amazon.com is completely out of stock. I'm not sure if I'm more frightened than amused by this. On the one hand, the people who would most likely purchase this for their kids are the ones whose politics which be most offended by the message being sent. On the other hand, I would have loved to have been sitting in the corporate boardroom when the braintrust at Playmobil gave this the green light. I wonder if they have plans to sell accessories. I can see the need to add a security perimeter. Perhaps an armed federal marshal? I understand that the optional commercial version of the Boeing 737 can be converted to a CIA rendition plane with a few contact stickers...

No comments: