Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My ear to the tracks...

Or, would you like fries with your Armageddon?

On the holiday visit to Red State Land, I heard more of the Hindenburg (flaming Nazi gasbag) on the airwaves than I can normally stomach. But one theme ran throughout Limbaugh's bloviations. Let's play charades, shall we?

One word, short word. Two syllables. First syllable (point to "eye.") I? Right!!

Second syllable (pantomime running)

I, hmmm, I, let's see, I -- running -- jogging -- ran ....... IRAN!!!!!!

He was whipping up his mouthbreathers into a frenzy about how we would "have" to "clean up" Iran.

Unbelievable--but oh so sadly believable.

2 comments:

drmagoo said...

Everybody sing:

And I ran, I ran so far away
I couldn't get away

Unknown said...

I just came across your blog and I want to encourage you and say keep up the good work.
This presidency is the worst in my lifetime, I beleive, and a great disaster for us and the world.
I remain optimisitc, I guess that is my nature!