Monday, October 24, 2005

Speaking of Endorsements

As much as I'd like to see Paul Hackett win in Ohio, I also want to spend some time focusing on races in Illinois. Our senators won't be up, but I'd love to steal one of the GOP House seats.

In the 6th district, Henry Hyde is finally taking his hypocritical corrupt soul back to the abyss from which he was spawned. The Democrat campaigning for his seat is Christine Cegelis. I'm officially making her thinkingorsitting's second endorsement.

In the 8th district, Melissa Bean grabbed the seat away from the decrepit hands of Phil Crane, but that just leaves her ripe for a one-term career. I haven't heard much good about her, though, so that seat is a concern either way.

Can anyone think of anything more fun that getting big Denny Hastert out of his seat in the 14th district?

No comments: